Hoping it's a Happy New Year for everyone!
It was so awfully kind of Ani Raye to drop a comment on my blog, and pass me the Stylish Blogger Award. I'm totally thrilled and honored to have received this award. I checked out her site immediately, and her blog is simply captivating.
Ani Raye is the proud owner of the site Shaded, and you guys should check out her site...
Ani Raye at Shaded Fiction Flaire.
There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So, a random 7 things about myself:
1) I love, love reading.
2) I read mostly mystery/thriller/suspense/detective/law, with some cozy mysteries thrown in.
3) I love living in Hawaii where it's sunny 99% of the time.
4) I love our new found sport, kayaking.
5) I adore all three of my dogs, Lucy (Lab mix), Jersey (husky mix), and Elsa (Doberman mix).
6) I love going to the beach every weekend.
7) I hunt constantly for new authors to read and really love their debut books.
Now, for the blogs I've chosen to award that you should check out!
1. Kelly and Man Candy
2. Pudgy Penguin Perusals - Kaye
5. Adventures of a Kauai Island Bibliophile
8. Buried By Books
9. Elenas Book Cafe
10. Tutus 2 Cents